- Related Posts
- BAMU Result Digital Hall Ticket Download www.bamu.ac.in
- Shivaji University Result 2017 Unishivaji Time Table www.unishivaji.ac.in
- MSBTE Result Summer 2017 1st 2nd 3rd Semester
- Maharashtra ITI Results 2017 DVET ITI Time Table www.dvet.gov.in
- Solapur University Admit Card Download
- To get their Admit Cards, students have to follow the instructions below:
- Review Fees Update for all Courses
- Download Solapur University Time Table
- Solapur University Results 2016 Updates
- To Check Solapur University Results:
Solapur University lies in the city of Solapur in Maharashtra. It is one of the academic institutions in India. Solapur introduced the concept of the education system and has decided to bring their various schools.
The university has seven school such as: School of Chemistry, Faculty of computer science, School of Earth Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences, School of Education and School of Commerce.
Inauguration of university was on August 3, 2004.It is on area of 156,000 m2. It offers undergraduate and graduate education. In addition it offer many fields like arts, sciences, social sciences, business, law, management In addition to engineering and technology.
Seven graduate departments run on campus: Physics, Chemistry, electronics, geology, computer science, ancient Indian history and Archaeology.
Solapur University Admit Card Download
The support cards available for all candidates to do university exams performed each year. It requires candidates to college and qualify in the annual semester exams to appear two times each year in March / April and October / November.
Candidates receive the exam cards online for various fashion semester courses. The admit cards semester course downloaded have all the exam details, including students data, the date and the information location of.
To get their Admit Cards, students have to follow the instructions below:
- Visit the website of Solapur at su.digitaluniversity.ac.
- Determine the “Verification” section of the website on the bar top Home menu.
- Consider that the page contains links to support existing card in the “Top-Links” in the menu bar on the left side.
- Click on the links “Core Exam entrance room”.
- Choose the exam for the course in question or you to take.
- Admit Download map and take impressions as the last step, so you can take it at the time of exam.
Review Fees Update for all Courses
A joint entrance test of the University of Solapur for admission to the BBA, BCA and B.Sc. conducted programs (ECS).
For BBA and BCA:
The duration of the question paper is 120 minutes, which consists of 100 multiple-choice questions. The candidate of course will get a mark for each correct answer.
For B.Sc. (ECS):
The question paper length is 60 minutes, consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will get in like manner two marks for each correct answer.
Centralized procedure (CAP) will choose the allocation of the University for qualified candidates. In case if two candidates are equal marks in the entrance exam score, the candidate who obtained the qualification brands HS of course preferred.
If DC Score HSC is same also, “English score” of course will break the tie .if two candidates equal marks, the date of birth of the student will break the tie. The oldest candidate will take the chance.
The final list of approved is on the official website. Candidates must realize that visiting college with fees and registration documents to confirm admission is important.
If candidates failed to do this, the registry will deleted and as a result the seat will is free. If the student completed the admission process, in that case students have no chance to make any change in school.
Registration starts in May 29 – JUNE 15 and entrance of exam on June 19. The announcement of the results on 26 June.
The fees list categories are tuition fees, admission fees, registration fees, exam fees and other fees.For example bachelor of computer applications, for first year the prices are as follows:
The tuition fee is 12000, 100 entries, registration fee is 10, 100 audit fees and other fees is 6035 in summary total costs are equal: 18,245.
Download Solapur University Time Table
Solapur follows the dual semester system. It requires candidates to college and qualify in the annual semester exams to appear tow times each year in March / April and October / November.
Solapur University conducts its exam for the two sessions of the summer / winter (first half / second time). Students who want to apply for the exam of Solapur need to follow given time table to succeed.
If you want to check your time table please follow this steps:
- Go to the main site of Solapur by Google search or into the URL (su.digitaluniversity.ac).
- Search timesheet tab in the main website or search alerts.
- On getting time table.in the same way search for selected course.
Solapur University Results 2016 Updates
The first thing that comes to mind, is the result. Everyone wants to see results of the review in writing as possible. Test result is first important to take admission to the following class or school. Solapur declared results of BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, and MSC result for this year at www.su.digitaluniversity.ac
For this year and According to local newspapers and results of the second year, Solapur will announce regular and private Exam result in the last week June in 2016. Students can find result on the official website at www. su.digitaluniversity.ac/.
To check you result on official site, you need to have the roll number or basic information of candidates.
To Check Solapur University Results:
- Visit the official website of Solapur.
- In Portal Result Board click, UG and PG results, select (BA, BSC, BCOM and M.Tech. BBA, BCA) and MCOM following partial result.
- Click on way between the name and roll number as Wise.
- Enter your roll number and click the Get-result.
- Or enter your name and click the name of the father (at least 3 letters of each name).
- You can print your result out.