- Related Posts
- IHBAS Recruitment 2018 with Salary 35000 Per Month
- 25 IIT Madras Recruitment for Different Post Online
- 115 NALCO Recruitment Graduate Engineering Vacancy with Salary 40000 Monthly
- AIIMS Recruitment Patna for 41 Various Position 220K Salary
- ONGC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018?
- Important Dates and Links
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is one of the leading a central public enterprise under the Government of India. All the Engineers are wishing to be a part of one of these corporations. Gate examination is one of the entry points for these sectors. Now ONGC announced to recruit for more than 1000+ vacancies based on Gate – 2018 Scores.
|Exam Board||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Semester Details||1 to 6|
|Result Date / Link||IGNOU Results|
|Hall Ticket||IGNOU Hall Ticket|
|Date Sheet||IGNOU Date Sheet|
|Exam Form||IGNOU Exam Form|
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy: 1032
Posts: AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Materials Management Officer, Geophysicist, Programming officer & Transport Officer.
Qualifications: Graduate Degree in Engineering with Minimum 60% marks in Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, Electrical, Auto, Electronics, Information Technology, Computer, Telecom, E&T, Instrumentation, Chemical, M.Sc (Physics with Electronics, Geophysics, Geology, Chemistry and Post Graduate in Computer Science.
Qualified Gate marks for the year 2018.
Age Limit: Age limit should be less than 28 years. The relaxation will give the right to reserve the candidates.
Application Fees: General & OBC : INR 370 (Bank Charges +GST) | SC, ST & PWD: No fees.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who qualified in Gate – 2018 are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply for the above-mentioned posts via Online application only.
- Candidates should have GATE – 2018 Registration ID and Application ID.
- Candidates should have a valid E-Mail id and Mobile
- Go to the official website ongcindia.com
- Click the recruitment link
- Search for Recruitment of Graduate Trainees through Gate 2018
- Click the link and apply.
Method of Selection:
Through the GATE – 2018 scores the candidates will shortlist for the further selection process of Personal Interview.
Weightage to calculate
|1||Weightage of GATE – 2018 Score||60 marks|
|3||Qualification||25 marks (209 marks for Essential Qualification & 5 marks for Ph.D.)|
Important Dates and Links
Online Application Begin: 16/4/2018
Last Date: 3/5/2018
Uploading Scanned copies of Certificates: 10/5/2018
Download Hall ticket: 22/5/2018 (tentative)
Interview Begin: 28/5/2018 (Tentative)
Apply Online: http://eapplynew.com/ONGCGT2018/RECPAGES/index.aspx