- Related Posts
- 50+ ISAC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy with 45+ Salary Bangalore
- ISRO Result for Assistant and Clerk www.isro.gov.in Sarkari Results
- 2018 ISRO Recruitment Personal Assistant and Stenographers Vacancies Details
- Steps to Apply for ISRO Recruitment
- Important dates to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018
- ISRO Previous year Questions:
ISRO Recruitment 2018 Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is one of the most leading Government Sector in Research and Development field. In this sector, most have a dream to work in here. So, ISRO gives an opportunity and invites application from the eligible graduate candidates who wish to work and be a part of this sector.
2018 ISRO Recruitment Personal Assistant and Stenographers Vacancies Details
Total Vacancies: 160+
Posts: Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographers
Location: Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Sriharikota, Thiruvananthapuram.
Qualification: Graduate from Recognized University in Arts/ Commercial/Management/Science/ Computer Applications and with First Class.
Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as Steno-Typist/Stenographer.
A minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
Salary: 25,000(Approx.) in Level 4 pay matrix with other allowances.
Age Limit: 18 to 26 years as on 30/4/2018. Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD and OBC candidates.
Application fee: INR 100 for all Candidates. All women/SC/ST/EX. Service/PWD candidates are exempted to pay the fees.
Steps to Apply for ISRO Recruitment
All the candidates who are eligible and interest to apply for the Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographers should apply via online mode of application only. There is no such offline mode of application for these posts.
The candidates should apply in the official website of ISRO and choose the location to apply.
The eligible candidates will shortlist for written examination. Those who securing minimum marks both in objective and descriptive will call for next level screening test, which is consist of a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography.
- All the candidates should apply for the given posts via online mode only.
- All the candidates should pay their application fees INR 100/- via online mode payment only. No other mode is accepted.
- Applying online for the posts should have a valid E-mail id and Mobile number for further progress and call letters issue. Call letters will intimate via through their register E-mail id only.
- The answer keys will publish within 3 working days after the examination. Kindly check the official website for further instructions.
Important dates to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2018
Written Examination: 12/8/2018
Call letters Intimation: Last week of July 2018 or First week of August 2018
Apply Online: 10/4/2018
Last Date to Apply: 30/4/2018
Online payment: 10/4/2018
Last date for payment: 2/5/2018 (avoid last date rush and pay before 30/4/2018)
Apply Online: https://www.isac.gov.in/CentralOCB-2018/advt.jsp