Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank having Head office in Mumbai and has various branches all over the nation. BOI invites applications for recruitment of Officers in credit section and IBPS score is not mandatory.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post:
|Name of the Post||Scale||SC||ST||OBC||UR||TOTAL||HI||VI||OC||LD|
|Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream||JMGS 1||21||28||37||72||158||6||–||–||2|
Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from a recognized institute or University.
OR Chartered Accountant (CA) OR ICWA
Age limit should be 21 years to 30 years. The relaxation of Upper Age limit will give it to right to reserve candidates.
Ur & OBC – INR 600/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
SC/ST/PWD – INR 100/- (Intimation charges only)
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment?
- Candidates are requested to apply for the above-mentioned post via Online mode only.
- Go to the official website bankofindia.co.in
- Click the career link of Officers (Credit) in General Banking.
- Scanned image of Passport photo should be 20 – 50 kb size
- Scanned image of the signature should be 10 – 20 kb size.
- Click the final button to submit the application.
- Print out the application for future purposes.
Mode of Selection:
There will be two levels of selection. Such as
- Online test
- Personal Interview
Exam pattern and Syllabus:
|S. NO||Name of the Test||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||2 hours|
|2||General Awareness +Banking Industry||50|
The examination will conduct online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, and Thiruvananthapuram.
General Instructions for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Officer Post
- Candidates should have valid Email id and Mobile Number.
- Application fees should pay only in the online mode of payment
- Application fees can pay by debit card, credit card & internet banking system.
- Scanned image of Passport should be 20 – 50 kb size with dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Scanned image of Signature should be 10 – 20 kb size with a dimension of 140 x 60.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
Important Dates and Links
Online Application Begin: 20/4/2018
Last Date: 5/5/2018
Date of Online Exam: 10/6/2018 (Tentative)
Online Application Link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/boiogbsapr18/
Notification link: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/BOIADVT-PROJECT NO-%202018-19-1.pdf
Career link: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/career.aspx